Inspo Album: Highways and Biways: 50’s Summer Roadtrip

Inspo Album: Highways and Biways: 50’s Summer Roadtrip

This was in the works about a month ago but I got sidetracked with other albums!

Red lips, cat eye sunglasses, short high waisted shorts, fun cropped off the shoulder blouses, full skirts, deadly heels, fitted feminine looks, all in bright, summery colors grounded with black, red, white and denim. A few edgy rockabilly looks, and a few very proper Grace Kelly styles included too !

[Highways and Biways: 50’s Summer Roadtrip looks](https://imgur.com/a/kkOhBEn)

[Pinterest version](https://www.pinterest.com/naokel79/highways-and-biways-50s-summer-roadtrip/)

View Reddit by ChazzyphantView Source

1. BobbyMcBobBobthe4
    July 5, 2018 at 5:00 pm

I live for this look! Thank you so much! Ive been waiting for an album like this to come through and you totally exceeded my expectations!

2. avacynangelofhope
    July 5, 2018 at 6:49 pm

This is *me.* This gives me life. Thank you so, so much for this album. This is how I dress, in real life, any chance I get, and seeing this inspo album has given me serious heart eyes. You rock. 🙂

3. snarkyazliberal
    July 5, 2018 at 7:35 pm

I love this! I just wish I didn’t feel so costume-y in the aesthetic!

4. ChuushaHime
    July 5, 2018 at 9:15 pm

this is so fucking good

5. wamme6
    July 5, 2018 at 10:08 pm

I love this!

6. dividend
    July 6, 2018 at 12:39 am

Can you even imagine road tripping like this? THAT is some serious dedication to looking good. Although the sort of feminist looking headscarves would be great to cover up not showering before you hit the road.

7. danceparty3000
    July 6, 2018 at 1:35 am

I want those jeans in image #7. 🙁 Does anyone know where to get jeans like that? The ones that the two blonde girls leaning on the car are wearing.

8. redalmondnails
    July 6, 2018 at 1:39 am

I’m SO into the silk headscarf/sunglasses/lipstick in the passenger seat of a convertible cruising down the California coast look. No idea how to translate it into modern day but I really love it.

9. bananyel
    July 6, 2018 at 3:21 am

This was a wonderful album! I would have loved it even more if it had featured a couple WOC 😉