Spring/Summer Minimalist Boho Style Board

Spring/Summer Minimalist Boho Style Board

Hello FFA!

Balloon, bell, poufy sleeves are definitely a big trend right now. And while many feel it has been played out, I AM SO HERE FOR IT THIS IS HOW I WANT TO DRESS ALWAYS. Think oversized button up blouses, victorian style blouses, anything flowy usually paired with jeans or comfy linen pants or a skirt. For me, the style is very forgiving and makes me feel safe as I’m hugged by a yard of fabric and can feel the cool air blowing through the shirt. Think bohemian style just with toned down colors and prints.

I’m not sure if anyone is planning their wardrobe for the warmer months yet, but it was in the high 80s today in Florida, so it s/s from here on out for me.

Anyways I hope you enjoy this (hopefully not too redundant) collection of relaxed styles. Cheers!

THE ALBUM: https://imgur.com/a/zoOzj

View Reddit by jebisabigfatwasteView Source

1. chaosintejas
    February 11, 2018 at 12:21 am

This was delightful. 21, 17, and 9 are pretty much my style goals. I’m in Texas, but it feels like it’s been an unusually harsh winter, so I’m definitely looking forward to the end of this month so that I can start un-layering. All I want to think about is loose fits, patios, sunglasses, and a margarita in-hand.

2. AgriculturalSnoopy
    February 11, 2018 at 12:31 am

that pink statement sleeve shirt- now That’s how you do a statement sleeve instead of boring bell sleeves .

3. starpocalypse
    February 11, 2018 at 1:26 am

I’m all for wrap blouses. I’m now using this album as an excuse to finally buy that wrap blouse bodysuit I’ve been wanting. Thank you for enabling me <3

4. full_boyle
    February 11, 2018 at 2:42 am

This is the kinda style I’ve been trying to include in my S/S right now (I’m in Australia, so it’s currently summer right now).

I love the shape and silhouette of boho styles, but dislike most patterns you find in mainstream boho – I don’t like paisley prints, most scarf prints and border prints. I much prefer plain, or either simple ditsy prints or large scale prints in very muted colours. I’m also a big fan of fabrics like cotton, linen, silk and denim, so minimalist boho is much more up my alley than standard boho.

5. trapdumpling
    February 11, 2018 at 2:43 am

This album makes me wish I could purchase the entire Reformation line…

6. greenwtr
    February 11, 2018 at 5:52 am

you’d have to be really skinny to pull it off well

7. youcancallhimAl
    February 11, 2018 at 7:13 am

Where might one purchase these kinds of clothes?

8. sweet__g
    February 11, 2018 at 7:24 am

dream board 💖 thanks for the inspo

9. emroeske
    February 11, 2018 at 7:31 am

Oooh I really love this. I find I’m really inspired by 70s muted tones lately and this is exactly the vibe I am going for.

10. gin_in_teacups
    February 11, 2018 at 9:04 am

YES there is nothing better than oversized shirt and comfy pair of trousers/leggings. I usually add on some fancy statement necklace to make it look put together more but then I don’t care, I’m comfy and that’s what counts! Fab board, probably my favourite so far! <3

11. ak2553
    February 11, 2018 at 8:30 pm

I love this style, I didn’t really know what to call it until now! It seems so comfortable and sophisticated, and while I never really considered my style to be minimalist, I’m becoming increasingly drawn to these clothes because they go so well with statement accessories, especially earrings, without seeming like there’s too much happening. Only thing I’m doubtful about is that I feel like a lot of these pants and long skirts would swallow me up, because I’m rather short (5’3 on a good day). I can always hem them, but I don’t like to modify clothing unless I really have to, because I’m always scared I’ll ruin it.

12. IFeelPretty2Day
    February 12, 2018 at 3:57 am

Very nice! I too am ready for the warmer weather. And I love boho style!