February 13, 2017 at 3:41 am

Pretty hard to get people to like a brand when it’s associated with a president hell-bent on turning his country into his own playground regardless of the costs.

2. QueenAnneBoleynTudor
    February 14, 2017 at 12:12 am

It’s hard to support a person who only endorses maternity leave [if you’re a married woman](https://www.google.com/amp/www.vanityfair.com/news/2016/09/ivanka-trump-maternity-leave-policy/amp?client=safari)

3. Northcliff
    February 14, 2017 at 12:43 am

>Salon

4. tapir_dream
    February 14, 2017 at 12:47 am

Kellyanne Conway’s [endorsement on Fox News](https://www.nytimes.com/2017/02/09/us/politics/kellyanne-conway-ivanka-trump-ethics.html?_r=0) was absolutely disgusting. Glad to see the #grabyourwallet boycott is working

5. stacyhatesmacys
    February 14, 2017 at 1:02 am

I had an Ivanka blouse from JC Penney that I got rid of. I know it’s not the same as not buying it in the first place, but it was shitty and I’m glad it’s gone.

6. arisomething
    February 14, 2017 at 6:48 pm

I was honestly unaware that she was had a line. Is it even good fashion?

7. angeldani18
    February 14, 2017 at 10:09 pm

Sorry Ivanka, but The President isn’t doing your line any favors. Way too much anyway. A bag from her line is like 300 dollars.

8. lovesyoumoore
    February 23, 2017 at 12:04 am
  9. Iswag_Newton
    February 25, 2017 at 5:22 pm

This should be on a political forum not style. I came here to look for style advice. Da fuq?

10. DaredevilNerd
    February 26, 2017 at 9:13 am

I like Ivanka and I wish her the best but her clothing line doesn’t personally suit my tastes so I tend to avoid it. Definitely not a fan of Salon though

11. pizzlewizzle
    February 27, 2017 at 6:54 am

It’s pretty much sold out everywhere now that still carries them because the stores made it a political issue so now people are buying them to show support.

My wife just wants to buy them because she enjoys it but can’t find it now. Fuck me right?

12. SkinniMinni
    March 1, 2017 at 12:37 am

This is truly sad. She is a woman! Who built a company up. She has her own ideas and her own opinions and people are vilifying her and attacking her because of who her father is. It’s ok to not agree with her opinion. Guess what, we all have different opinions, and that is a beautiful thing. As women we should be supporting other women, not tearing them down. I get that its a bandwagon thing to do, to join in a group and bully someone else, but this is just not ok. Here’s what is ok: quietly turning off a TV show that you find offensive or simply not buying a product from someone you don’t agree with and then going on with your life. What’s not cool is burning someone at the stake because its the cool thing to do. We need to start loving each other and stop hating.

13. yardsalefairy
    March 18, 2017 at 4:57 am

Even if she was Obama’s daughter, I won’t buy her stuff. So boring, so outdated and insanely overpriced for that kind of quality.

14. tresorscaches
    March 20, 2017 at 1:03 pm

fake news

15. canneverthinkofaname
    March 21, 2017 at 2:12 am

I literally didn’t know she had any space in the fashion industry until she started leaving it. After looking up her clothes I don’t understand how she had a place in the fashion industry, all of her clothes look like some basic business and evening wear you could buy at khol’s.

16. nuahb
    March 23, 2017 at 4:29 am

getting news from salon….

17. beemwa
    March 26, 2017 at 9:57 am

I dont like her line, and that has Nothing to do with politics. The products are over prices with low quality.

18. minervasirius
    May 11, 2017 at 1:34 pm

Me and friends just look at the product itself and if they’re good, we’d buy them no matter the brand,owner,endorser and their political views.

19. Ashley8777
    May 14, 2017 at 3:34 am

Sadly while her sales in the US have dropped China has stepped in and her she’s still making a killing.

I read an article the other day where in China they call her “the goddess Ivanka.” So disgusting.

20. lavandness
    July 28, 2017 at 11:43 am

close that by buying ur bf a free instwatch.. google it 😀

August 4, 2017 at 9:11 pm

That’s sucks. Why should her political views discount her as a women/designer.